Bearville Insider Memories
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AbbygailBearDiva59
AbbygailBearDiva59
Admin
https://bearvilleinsider.forumotion.com

forum-wide guidelines Empty forum-wide guidelines

Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:51 pm
i guess this forum should have some rules or something. idk. well, these aren’t rules or guidelines so much as they are things you should know before posting.

1. this forum doesn’t have a profanity filter. i figured that we’re all adults now, and we don’t need to be shielded from that anymore.
however, if any member ever uses any racist/homophobic/etc slur – they will be banned permanently. no exceptions. (i really hope i don’t have to ban anyone from here. well, apart from spambots).

2. please don’t discuss political/religious topics directly on the forum. we all have our opinions, and you’re 100% free to discuss them on any of your linked social media accounts if you want to.

3. if any of your linked social media accounts contain any sexually explicit or extremely violent content, regardless of whether or not said content is posted regularly or only occasionally, please make it clear that your account is NSFW. if your account contains any potentially triggering content (such as discussion of controversial issues), you can mention this as well.

4. only share accounts and links you feel comfortable sharing. if you only want to link to your social media accounts that don’t contain any identifying information – that’s fine! or if you’re comfortable posting links to accounts that show your full name and photos of you, that’s also fine!